Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A year without Dad....!!!

This year 2010-2011 is very precious for me that i learnt so many things which related to the family. My Dad Mr. Micheal Lobo was passed away on 10th June 2010. that was the night which i can not forget in my life ever. The day which i came to know  WHAT IS MY DUTY....then i changed myself towards my family. I was a guy who never been to my house daily nights, during my study period. But now have to be at home most of the time of my life. It also thaught me what is HOUSE/Family etc. When my Dad was there i was asking "wht u speaking abt Family always can make our life very beautiful with whatevr we have". But now i relaise whats that meaning for my Dad was thinking about me. I have learnet a very few in this past one year. and yet to learn a LOT more and i'm waiting for that tooo

No comments:

Post a Comment