Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My first day at office

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

As i entered the office there were two people............Mr. Roshan and Mr. Vinay. They are my seniors. On 3rd May 2010, i joined Community Radio SARANG 107.8MHz. Its a good opportunity to work with communities. As i'm interested to work with communities.
I collected Bengreda Swara for radio broadcast. Programme was broadcast on 4th May 2010 at 6.30am broadcast. Today 4th May 2010 i went to Mangalore Bus Station near State Bank to collect bytes from Volvo Bus passengers. As i went inside the bus nobody was interested to talk with me over mic. There was a person who was sitting inside the bus. Passengers are very good anf they are very happy to speak after his talk over my TASCAM.
Once i came back from my field, i sat t oedit the programme. It has taken nearly three hours to edit a 10minutes programme. But the whole day was very good in the office as wel las in the field.
One more good news that i met my friend Miss. Sajna Aravind today along with her mother and aunt. She was my classmate and now friend. She is a girl who is to do her work very neetly. Best thing of her attitude is she will not do any work which she doesn't agree. Also she is very specific on what she does. She is one person out of thirteen jewells of MCMS first Bacth of St. ALoysius Colleg Mangalore.

No comments:

Post a Comment