Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Real Break from YAMALOKA

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Its a real break for me from my YAMALOKA (JOB). After along break i meat my friend in his house yesterday. I was thinking how to n-joy that time, but because my health i was just watching the show of the day. After a year i meat my friend Mr. Jason D'Souza and Mr. Rian D'Souza and his wife Mrs. Teena in Mr. Jason's house. it was a very delightful moment that i had with these people. Along with us there were Mrs. philomena (Pullu), Mrs. Nirmala Jyothi and her daughter Ms. Diya with us.On the eve of my friend mr. Jaison D'Souza's 24th year Birthday we meat together in his house after two years of break. We had lot of fun and play with all of his family members on this day. there was an party arranged in his house on beahlf of celebrations.
I was happy to see my friend's wife Mrs. Teena and my cousin Mrs. Smitha friend on the same day.

Second day i had lot of fun with Mr. Neethu ( Nithesh Jaison D'Souza) who was my close friend from tha last 14 years. also i had an impressive moment with Mr. Rian D'Souza, Mrs. teveena D'Souza,(Husband and Wife) Mrs. philomena, Mrs. Nirmala jyothi, baby diya and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment