Thursday, October 14, 2010

40km Ride in Scooty

Today i requested my friend to help me in my field work. OS she gave me her bike. It was a scooty and i too happy to have that with me today. At the first i meat my family members in their house and they were happy to see me there surprisingly. I just showed my face to all of them and returned to my another friend's house. Ther all of them were very busy and little sad too. I was just listening to them as they were speaking with me. All this happened during my lunch break time today only because of the SCOOTY. Greatful to you dear Arcyhana naik who gavce me her support to ride in her motorcycle. Then i returned to my office and continued my audio editing work. after sometime Mr. Sudeep was visited our Radio Station and i was surprised to see him back in the studio. This time he had two great plans of conducting programmes. And that came to an end of the day today

1 comment: