Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Antony as Judge

That was a a wonderful moment for me to be as judge for a competition. St. Aloysius Evening College organised Filmy singing competition for the studetns. It was a surprise from my Prof. mahalinga Bhat who offered me an opportunity to be as judge for the programme. I congratulate evenin college students who participated in the competition. Having a little time for studies they n-joy thier studies with organising and entertaining themselves in extra-curricular activities.
I had a wonderful time with these freinds. I really happy to be with them. Thanks to my Prof. Mahalinga Bhat who offered me an opportunity. Also i thak Mr. Nagaraj who was agreed to be with me as another judge for the competition.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats my dear friend,it's always a preveliege and a mak of trust from elders.In this case your prof
    All the best

    ReplyDelete