Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pleasant Moments

That was an great pleasure to meet my friend in Shopping mall today afternoon. I really proud to call me as his Friend because today he made me to feel his friendship with me. It's short priod of time we met together and became friends. Those days when we were studying he was very kind and worried about his prestiege and dignity in teh society, buttoday the same pwrson met me as a shopkeeper working in a shop as the Manager for an commercial company. Even though his family has got enough and more for his childrens too, his father made him to work in the company. Today as we met he recalled his college days and simply smiled at those memories. But he is very happy with his works and he never eXpects that kind of dignity at present. Whomever he meat treats them well and makes them to feel that the company is for thier service. REALLY GREATFUL TO U DEAR FRIEND.

No comments:

Post a Comment