Friday, October 8, 2010

A day with my Friend and also classmate

I have met my friend in the college jsut a day before in the evening. I'm very happy to know that my friend has got job in Bangalore. We bot hare happy to see each others. We have recalled our past 10 months again and was laughing while remembering those days. Media will also go with sentiments to appoint a person for the job in thier company. I was cam and shocked too, because being in Democratic country media is working under the strong beliefs of myths.
As we were talking we have planned to get together also with others in one place jsut for a change. But most of our friends are very busy in thier respective works, so we couldn't meet till the next January. After a few minutes. Anyway always cheers to 13 jewells.........of MCMS first Batch

1 comment:

  1. spendin time wid mates gives feel like anythin i misss my all mates:(

    ReplyDelete